<$BlogRSDURL$>

God tells me to copy and paste, so you can't stop me. -- Kate

"You know, I could run for governor, but I'm basically a media creation. I've never done anything. I've worked for my dad. I worked in the oil business ..." -- G.W. Bush

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use. -- Galileo Galilei

Friday, December 16, 2005

You know, if so many people are really worried about the sanctity of marriage then maybe they should go after nitwits like these first.

ONE WIFE AT A TIME

Another South Carolina deputy had a lapse of judgment, too, but his was of the matrimonial variety. Sumter County sheriff's deputy Jay Follin was fired for being married to two women at the same time. Follin, 27, was separated from his first wife when he married his second, according to a department investigation. His second wife, the investigation revealed, was already married to another man at the time. Everything became known when the husband of Follin's second wife filed a complaint with the sheriff's department. The couple was separated at the time.
Maybe the sanctity of marriage folks figure that if they can’t make the straight couples tow the proper marriage line how will they ever control the homosexuals.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?